- 500 g of squid
- 1/4 of milk
- 100 g flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons of brandy
- 1 lemon, oil
- Clean the squid.
- Cut squid circular shaped and put them to soak in milk.
To make batter:
Beat 50 g of flour, baking powder, egg yolk, a tablespoon of oil, salt and five tablespoons of water in a blender.
Let stand 30 minutes.
- Drain off the squid, dry with a cloth and wrap in flour.
- Mix the dough, beaten egg white to soft peaks.
- Dip squid in this dough and deep frying.
- Drain, serve and garnish with parsley and lemon.
A portion of 85 g contains:
- Calories: 148.8 Kcal
- Fat: 6.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.6 g
- Protein: 15.2 g
- Christmas Recipes and International Dishes.
- Ladies Committee Guayaquil Rotary Club.
- Food composition table Nutriber.